Cellulite (Lumpy Fat) - The symptoms of Cellulite are lumpy pockets of fat on the thighs, insides of upper arms, and gluteus masimus.
The causes are with the passing of years, strands of fibrous tissue anchor to the skin. As they do this, they pull the skin inward. This causes fat cells to push upward. Women especially tend to have this problem in the buttocks, hips, and thighs.
Natural Remedies - there are suggestions you may wish to try:
1. Lose weight - this will help reduce the protruding pockets of fat. Go on a cleansing juice fast once a week.
2. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, including plenty of leafy greens. These are both nourishing and lower in calories. Improve your general pattern of diet and take vitamin/mineral supplements. Eat whole grains, nuts, and legumes.
3. Keep the channels of elimination open, so excess fluids and fat can be more easily removed from the body. Drink plenty of water, keep the bowels open, maintain regularity, and avoid constipation.
4. Avoid all refined, fried, fatty, or canned foods. Do not use carbonated drinks or liquor. Salty foods make your problem worse. Do not use caffeine or tobacco. Both constrict your blood vessels and make the cellulite more prominent.
5. Exercise out in the fresh air breathe deeply. The oxygen helps burn fat: and the better ventilation helps empty carbon dioxide from body cells. Do muscle-toning exercises. Take a vigorous, arm-swinging walk after every meal. Obtain adequate rest at night.
6. To whatever degree you can, avoid stress, tension, and time schedules. Cellulite builds up when muscles become tense; and muscles tense when you are agitated.
7. Hawthorn extract helps reduce blood fat levels.
To learn more about cellulite, please CLICK HERE!